The fast and loose Muse comes with the Double Glass Optic installed. Squeeze the Muse to focus, and bend your sweet spot around the photo.
HOW TO USE
- Adjust your camera's diopter for your eyesight .
- Replace your normal lens with the Muse.
- Set your camera to manual or aperture priority mode.
- Squeeze to focus.
Download User Guide PDF
- Available in mounts for Canon EF, Nikon F, Sony Alpha A, Pentax K, and Olympus 4/3
- Double Glass (multi-coated optical glass doublet) Optic installed
- Focus Type: Manual
- Aperture Type: Interchangeable, magnetic aperture disks
- Apertures: f/2, f/2.8, f/4, f/5.6, f/8
- Minimum Focus with Double Glass: about 12" (30cm)
- Maximum Focus with Double Glass: infinity
- Size: 2.25"(5.7cm) h x 2.5"(6.35cm) w / Weight: 3.7 oz (104.9g)
There is no electronic communication between the lens and the camera body.
Double Glass Optic Specs
© 2013 Lensbaby. All rights reserved. Lensbaby, the Lensbaby logo, and other Lensbaby marks are trademarks owned by Lensbaby. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.